A message from Jarrett Malnarick, CEO of Experion Holdings Ltd. parent company and growers of Citizen Stash
During these unprecedented times, Experion’s thoughts are towards the health and safety of its staff, contractors, valued customers, our families, and the community both locally and worldwide. We believe that everyone must do their part to ensure the health and safety of all.
We are closely monitoring the guidance of federal and local government authorities, and global health organizations on COVID-19 with the objective of prioritizing the health and safety of our employees, contractors, customers and the communities in which we operate.
In early March, Experion implemented the guidance provided by the various authorities and introduced COVID-19 protocols designed to safeguard our employees, contractors and customers by providing a healthy and safe work environment. Management halted all non-essential company travel; as well as deterred employees from participating in conferences or large gatherings until further notice. Our Health Canada certified facility already includes extensive cleaning and sanitation requirements including full protective equipment for those who are in contact with cannabis products, but as mentioned, we initiated additional protocols specific to COVID-19 such as:
- Guidance on COVID-19 for employees, in particular those that are feeling unwell
- Self isolation policy for employees who have travelled in the last three weeks
- Increased sanitation and cleaning frequency throughout the facility
- Separate entrances for employees and contract workers
- Screening of employees and contract workers as they arrive on site
- Social distancing within the workplace
- Encouraging employees to work remotely when possible including virtual meetings
Rest assured, Experion can still effectively cultivate, process and ship our premium cannabis products under these additional protocols. We continue to monitor the situation around COVID-19 and will be ready to respond if conditions change. Management will provide an operational update in relation to COVID-19 if needed.
For more on preventative measures, please visit Public Health Agency of Canada: https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/services/diseases/coronavirus-disease-covid-19.html